1. 6 hectares of land on the Gili Gede beach with certificates. White sand beach, gorgeous blue coral sea, perfect for development. Price US$ 2,5 million.
2. 1.5 hectares of broad land on the Gili Air beach. White sand, blue sea, lots of turtles, near international yacht harbour. Price US$ 3 million.
3. 3.5 hectares of land 10 minutes from the international airport (BIL). Price US$ 5 million.
4. 30,000 m2 of land on Gili Terawangan 30000 m2 in the center of Lombok tourism. Price US$ 7 million.
5. 200 hectares of land in Bayan Beach ideal for any kind of business with certificate. Beach road, black sand, lots of monkeys, great scenery, perfect for a hotel, private villas or luxury residences. The road to Rinjani mountain and waterfall is close by. Price USD$ 5 million.
6. 7 hectares of land in the Bayan Beach with black sand beach, coconut and mango trees, 7 hectares (ha) highway, beach, black sand, coconut trees, mango trees, price POA.
7. 15,258 m2 of land in Gili Terawangan Price Rp. 26.25 billion. This land was in the centre of the island of Lombok tourism.
The Gili Islands are Lombok's most popular tourist destination, and are very laid-back and relaxed. Arcing away from the northwest corner of Lombok, the Gili Islands are three idyllic atolls where the sand is still powdery white, the water a clear sparkling turquoise, and the sunsets over Bali's Agung in the west simply spectacular.
All forms of motorised transport are banned from the islands: your only choice is horse-drawn carts, known as cidomo, which are used even to shuttle around diving gear. However, as the islands are only a few km in diameter, it's entirely possible to just walk instead.
Travelling between the islands requires either catching the infrequent scheduled Koperasi Island hopping boats, or chartering one to take you across.
Gili Gede is the largest Gili Island. It lays about 26 Nautical miles from the busy southwest Lembar Harbor and is accessible from a well maintained Lombok highway. Or any charter boat and simply request they stop by Gili Gede. The island has four Sasak traditional fishing villages.
The nearest airport is Lombok's new international airport Bandara International which opened on 1 October 2011. From Lombok take the boat to the islands. There is a daily fast boat from Nusa Lembongan, a small island off the coast of Bali, to Gil Trawangan.
Click on image to enlarge picture & zoom in
Downloadable Brochure in PDF Format:
- Indonesia Ownership