Port Bickerton acreage
Categories: Island Properties Waterfronts
Location: Nova Scotia, CanadaClick Here for detailed information on Canada)
170.5 acres of forest land with approximately 1200 feet of frontage on both sides of the Fisherman's Harbour paved road, approximately 2000 feet of private road off the Fisherman's Harbour road into the property, approximately 430 feet paved road frontage on the Port Bickerton road.
There are lots of nice trees and much new growth, excellent elevations up to 27 meters from sea level with beautiful unobstructed south views and ideal for a number of house lots.
A perimeter survey has been done. A proposal for a portion of this land facing south and Port Bickerton Harbour is for 10 estate size lots shown on an aerial photo prepared by a land surveyor on paper only.
In addition to the above acreage, there are two direct waterfront lots on the water side:
1) the house lot consists of 0.95 acres (3,830 m2) 255 feet (78 m) salt waterfront on the Harbour salt water frontage; good anchorage, sand beach area, some cultivation with nice trees, a newly & completely renovated 3- bedroom house with a full bath downstairs, a room upstairs with a bath and space to create a full bath, downstairs: kitchen, living room & laundry area.
The house has hardwood floors throughout recently re-finished, all appliances and furnishings included, hot air furnace, water pump, tank and hot water heater in the cellar; two wells, one dug and one drilled.
2) the second waterfront lot consists of 1.05 acres (4245.2 sq. m), 405 ft.(125 m) sand beach waterfront facing south, some cultivation and nicely treed (excellent location for a new home site.
To the right of the house there is a Government wharf and coast guard station with a staff 24/7. There was a $1.1 million contract just completed and there are two more phases to be completed, cement boat launch, floats in place with more to follow. This facility could be used to accommodate larger boats and pleasure craft.
Nearby Sherbrooke village 20 minutes away has most amenities; Antigonish town is approx. one hour drive and New Glasgow town, approx. 1 hr. 15 min. The city of Halifax and Stanfield International Airport is approx. a 2.5 hour drive.
Options for purchasing this property:
1. Total package of 172.5 Acres;
2. 170.5 acres with a common area on the water 21 m (69ft.) waterfront for access to the water;
3. House fully furnished with 255 feet water frontage on harbour;
4. Approved building Lot with 405 feet sand beach waterfront on harbour.
Click on each image to enlarge picture & zoom in
Downloadable Document Attachment:
- Port Bickerton
Pavilions of Splendour International, Inc.Suite 9, Ansuya Estate, Revolution Avenue, Victoria, Seychelles
Telephone: 0034 603 424 175 Email: Click Here
Skype Username: pavilionsofsplendour
Copyright © 2006 - 2019 All Rights Reserved