Safeguard Your Investment With Title Insurance
Since purchasing property is possibly one of the most significant investments you will ever make, shouldn't you protect it? Insuring the ownership of your property (referred to as title) is just as important as insuring your property and its contents from physical loss or damage.
Why does one need title insurance?
When you purchase property your title or ownership is not guaranteed absolutely as there are still hidden and unknown risks that even the most diligent professional and/or registration system cannot protect against. These defects can affect your ownership of your property and cause you huge financial losses and stress to rectify.
Title insurance safeguards you against the loss or damages arising from matters such as:
- Someone else owns an interest in or has rights to your property.
- A document is not properly signed.
- Forgery, fraud, duress, incompetence, incapacity or impersonation.
- Defective stamping or registration of any document of Title.
- You do not have legal pedestrian or vehicular access to and from your property.
- There are registered restrictive covenants which adversely affect your use and enjoyment of your property.
- Someone else has an easement over your property.
- Your Title is unmarketable which allows another person to refuse to perform a contract to purchase, to lease or to make a mortgage loan.
Without a policy you would have to remedy the situation costing you time and possible legal expenses. Ultimately you may still suffer a loss if a court decision does not result to be in your favour. With the recent rise of real estate fraud, it is more important than ever to obtain peace of mind and protection that title insurance provides.
What is the value of the cover?
Title insurance is available for a one-time premium. The policy is good for as long as you own the property. The amount of cover is normally equivalent to the purchase price paid for the property. For a small premium wouldn't you rather obtain peace of mind than pay large sums of money to correct covered title defects?
Pavilions of Splendour International, Inc.Suite 9, Ansuya Estate, Revolution Avenue, Victoria, Seychelles
Telephone: 0034 603 424 175 Email: Click Here
Skype Username: pavilionsofsplendour
Copyright © 2006 - 2018 All Rights Reserved